PERFECT TEAMWORK TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY SERVICES TO OUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS AS PER THEIR REQUIREMENTS ON TIME, EVERY TIME
· Quality checking at every stage.
· To become Zero complaint organization on our services on 2019.
· Immediate action upon customer complaints within 24 hours.
· Adoption of update know how for the enhancement of performance.
· To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
· To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
· To meet all legal requirements.
· To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
· To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
· To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
To seek feedback from our clients as to the level of quality delivered.
WE are committed to comply with ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Management System, ensuring all work activities are carried out safely, with all possible measures taken to remove / reduce risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, sub-contractors, authorized visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
To ensure compliance, we shall;
· Provide safe working environment, plant, tools and substances in safe condition to the employees and sub-contractors.
· Ensure information, instruction, training and supervision is provided to every level that is necessary to ensure each worker is safe from injury and risk to health and safety in the workplace.
· Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of workers both at work place and off site.
· Conduct awareness among workers that each one is responsible for ensuring their own personal health and safety, (such as following safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment etc.) and that of others in the workplace.
· Continually improve our systems and procedures and look for areas in which we can improve our performance through effective safety management.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where workers are required to work off-site.
WE believe it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its business operations and to provide the necessary organization, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation. The senior management firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
WE SHALL ACHIEVE THESE AIMS THROUGH;
· Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
· Utilizing the best available techniques to comply with the requirements of existing and future legislation and encouraging those working on our site to meet the same standards.
· Implementing a systematic waste minimization programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste.
· Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in reducing energy and water consumption and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.
· Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
Sign up to hear from us.